Well.ca has some natural care sale items on their website right now. I wouldn’t consider these as stock up prices, but if you’re in need, check them out!
1. Naty Diapers/Wipes by NatureCare.
15% off until June 1st. Free shipping on orders over $25.
- 100% chlorine free
- Based on biodegradable materials
- Biodegradable back sheet film based on corn
- 100% GMO free
- Newborn sizing fits babies up to 10 lbs
2. Weleda Skin Care Products.
20% off until June 1st. Free shipping on orders $25 or more.
I have tried the diaper and skin cream on my babies and love it! The smell of calendula is calming and the ingredients are gentle and result producing. Weleda has excellent adult products as well.
3. Earth’s Best Food and Chlorine-Free Diapers.
15% off until June 1st. Free shipping on orders $25 or more.I actually haven’t tried this product, but if I ever need to use formula it’s on my list!
3. Aleva Naturals Bamboo products.
15% off until June 1st. Free shipping on orders $25 or more.
I have tried the baby diaper wipes and have found them to be gentle and excellent quality. From time to time I’ve seen them on sale at London Drugs.
- Maternity and baby natural skincare products.
- Developed by a naturopath, herbalist and pharmacist.
- Natural and organic ingredients.
4. Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Teas.
Select teas on sale.
I have tried almost all their teas and am very impressed with the quality and taste. This tea can also be bought at Two Mothers in Edmonton.
All Earth Mama teas are naturally caffeine free, in biodegradable, easy to brew tea bags. 100% recycled and recyclable cartons. Steep, sip and enjoy! USDA Certified 100% Organic and Certified Kosher teas formulated for pregnancy’s most common discomforts.
5. Aden + Anais Organic Cotton Swaddling Wraps.
30% off until June 1st. Free shipping!
I already wrote about how much I love these swaddling blankets, but wanted to remind you that the sale ends in just two days! Great price for these blankets.